We are looking for a highly motivated Receptionist/Customer Service Support/Telephonist to join our dynamic and passionate team! Our overriding mission is to always put our patients first.
You will contribute to the care of our patients on a day-to-day basis and play a key role in the development of service provision to our patients.
- Personalised attention to patients, including meet and greet of patients when they arrive.
- Check in patients and guide them to where they must attend
- Receive and assist in all incoming calls into the clinic and direct as appropriate.
- Responsible for the accurate typing of correspondence to other medical practitioners and clinicians.
- Ensuring the management of cancelled, reschedules and D.N.A appointments on a daily basis
- Liaising with relevant staff of the department concerning any difficulties or queries regarding clinical information.
- Responsible for maintaining confidentiality of data, including patient information.
- Maintain quality standards and policies.
- Answer calls and make new appointments, where the appointment is related to a cycle and theatre, contact the medical team in order for them to book the best option possible.
- Confirm all consultations for the next day and write in the agenda.
- Check and forward all relevant emails daily
- Ensure that all patients have registration forms, photo id on file.
- Handle patient’s documentation as required while being compliant to GDPR regulations.
- Create a list at the end of each week with every new consultation and make the proper follow up within 24hours.
- Have basic information at hand to give to patients as required or to aid phone queries.
- Help to promote every open door or patients’ events.
- Manage the arrival of contractors on site and ensure they are signed in.
- Receive all incoming deliveries and inform staff of their arrival.
- Purchasing/Ordering General consumables.
- Sorting and filling of invoices as required.
- Management of daily mail (frank letters, post mail at the end of each day)
- Other tasks assigned by management.
- Back up to accounts administrator as required.
- Promote and maintain a customer focused environment including monitoring efficiency of service provided by the team and notifying manager of any deficiencies.
- Ensure that patients are treated with dignity and respect at all times.
- Act on feedback from patients and report same to manager.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Ability to work as part of a team with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with patient computer systems
- The ability to remain calm, professional, and polite in dealing with patients and colleagues
- Display empathy and a pleasant, helpful manner when dealing with patients and staff.
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hours per week, Permanent, Monday to Friday
Salary: €23,000 – €25,000 per year, dependant on experience