We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Embryologist to join our dynamic and passionate team! Our overriding mission is to always put our patients first.
You will contribute to the care of our patients on a day-to-day basis and play a key role in the development of service provision to our patients.
- Perform all the lab procedures, such as
- IVF and ICSI
- Embryo Biopsy
- Sperm Preparation
- Oocyte/ Embryo Vitrification and Thawing
- Sperm Freezing and thawing
- Embryo transfer
- Semen Assessments
- Complete the following:
- Equipment monitoring
- Daily scheduling of fresh transfers
- Dish prep and set-up
- Be involved in the daily and strategic development of the laboratory facility to ensure that the most appropriate treatment options are available to our patients.
- Take responsibly for daily patient specific decisions, such as assessing embryo fate i.e., transfer, cryopreservation etc.
- Complete all documentation/lab forms as per appropriate procedures.
- Partake in daily clinic meetings and make treatment recommendations based upon test results, and intermediate recommendations during treatment.
- Take an active role in process validation, risk assessments, internal and external audit.
- Routine release of tissues and cells that conform to all legislative and quality requirements.
- Be in contact with the patients and advise them regarding ordering sperm/oocytes, inter-clinic shipments, disposal of samples, etc.
- Update first in use logs.
- Complete monthly, quarterly, 6 month and years cleaning as scheduled.
- Assist in the scheduling of maintenance/calibrations and review of reports from same
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Ability to work as part of a team with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with patient computer systems
- ESHRE certified (desirable but not essential)
- Deputy / Responsible Person experience preferable
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hours per week, Permanent, Monday to Friday
Salary: €45,000 – €59,000 per year, dependant on experience