We are looking for a highly motivated Trainee Embryologist to join our dynamic and passionate team! Our overriding mission is to always put our patients first.
You will contribute to the care of our patients on a day-to-day basis and play a key role in the development of service provision to our patients.
- To develop the skills and training required to successfully provide consistent and high standard clinical services upon completion of their training period
- Will be trained on the following techniques
- Semen Assessments
- Take an active role in process validation, risk assessments, internal and external audit.
- Witnessing in the lab when required.
- Cleans and maintains equipment.
- Maintains all applicable databases.
- Assists in administrative functions of the lab, such as data entry and filing.
- Performs other related duties when trained to do so
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience
- Ability to work as part of a team with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with patient computer systems
- Basic Quality Control experience
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hours per week, Permanent, Monday to Friday
Salary: €25,000 – €30,000 per year, dependant on experience